Friday, May 24, 2013

Vida Vegan Con and Bad Dogs!

I've been a bad, bad blogger, but that's going to change.  Thanks to Vida Vegan Con (and Vegan Cuts' generosity), I'm going to get back into the swing of things.  And I think I'm going to open this blog up to be more of an "everything" blog...pretty much like my previous one.

While I was busy attending VVC sessions, eating tasty samples, and mingling with bloggers from around the world today, Andy and Emerson were having their own fun.   Kittee will have good laugh at this.

Previously encased in that very bag were all of those styrofoam peanuts left over from our
Vegan Cuts swag bag-making party.


Notice the area Emerson cleared, wagging his tail, as I snapped this photo.

Goodies!
Swag bag contents of particular interest to me include Missionary Chocolates*, a full tub of Booda Butter, Pacific Northwest kale chips, and Wayfare Foods' Bacony Bits.  Lots of good stuff.  Good job, organizers!

I really enjoyed today's sessions, especially the panel on vegan parenting (although, I wish there was someone there representing adoptive parents) and Vegan MoFo.  I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm getting excited for MoFo!

Okay, okay!  I'm off to the Vegan Mini Mall for s'mores and tacos, and socializing, of course!

*Not officially part of the swag bag, but I managed to snag a few.  The Cinnamon Chipotle is SOOOOO good and palm-free and fair trade and organic!  Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment